Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JUST ENJOY THE SHOW =)



My life is getting better and better. Thanks to god and I am really thankful as my life is going back to normal again. I believe that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Talking about this course, last week unfortunately there was no internet connection. Thus, i can't continue on my tutorial as planned. But, we did not waste our time and utilized the time by finishing the tasks on Teaching English in the Primary Classroom book. We were so advanced and we have done it until Chapter 4. It was god to be advanced in finishing the tasks as next time we do not have to be worried of the deadline.
By doing those tasks, I have learnt a lot and realize that it is very crucial for me as a future teacher to be aware of the children's emotion in the classroom. Despite of that, I also need to engage the pupils with the variety of activities in order to motivate them as well as capture their attention in the classroom. I also need to be realistic in managing the classroom as well as during planning the teaching and learning process.
Deep in my heart, the more I learn the more I realize that there are still many things that I need to update and equip with as a future teacher. I really need to put that in mind as to carry responsibilities a teacher is not easy and need lots of hard work. This is the time that I need to learn and take all the opportunities. What important for me right now is give the best to my study and live my life to the fullest and JUST ENJOY THE SHOW. Like my latest favourite song from Lenka~THE SHOW =)

0 comments on "JUST ENJOY THE SHOW =)"

Post a Comment