Wednesday, July 29, 2009

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT


Oh no!!! There are still many things that I don’t know! I don’t even know how to download a song =( …I was so worried and luckily my friends tend to help me. Fuh! What a relief, and then I realize that actually it was not so hard to download a file. I was so thankful as I was given the opportunity to learn on how to download songs. It was good as I learn about it step by step and make me more understand on the process. So, after this I can download my own favourite songs! Hehehe. This is because usually my younger sister who was the one whom downloaded the song for me before. It was a good development in myself and I am so happy about it =). In addition, the song that I need to download was the last Michael Jackson’s song. I can’t really describe my feeling as I heard the song. It is an inspiring song for me and I can’t believe that it is an Islamic song, Give Thanks To Allah.

Deep in my heart, I can feel a bit pressure as there are load of works that we need to do in one time. I can’t really follow the fast lesson and made me lost along the journey. This is because I need to do all the tasks on my own and luckily my good friends always lend their hands to me. I hope that after this the lesson will be in a slow and steady rate, as I admit that I am really weak in this area. I need more guidance and clear instruction at one time.

Then, we also were given tutorial task on ‘Internet Skills Modules ‘and we need to hand in the task in two weeks time. I hope that this task can help me to sharpen my skills and knowledge in ICT and I look forward to learn more from it. I will try to do all of the tasks on my own as it is important for me to discover and learn every process. Practice makes perfect right?So, all the best for me!! =)

0 comments on "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"

Post a Comment