Sunday, August 16, 2009

TREASURE LIFE......=)


It’s a holiday week and I am in the mood of holiday. It is so sad as I have dozens of works to be done. Holiday is just a name for me and nothing that I can enjoy on. That’s the reality of a university students and I really need to cope and bear with it. Sometimes, I feel that this holiday just the time for me to finish up my work as after the holiday there are more to come. But, that’s life of a student right?? But, it is a bless for me as I am able to spend my precious time with my lovely family. I am so grateful to be able to gather with my family and eat my mum’s magical cook. I am putting my weight right now…oh God! Hehehe.

Reflecting on what I’ve learnt about this course last week, for me I think that It was good to be able to learn and explore new thing every day. Last week, I’ve learnt a brand new thing for me which is E-Book. For me, E-book is like a storybook or sort of information board that will be presented to the pupils. It is good because we also can insert the pictures and also the sounds or music. Thus, it will be fun and interesting to be presented to the pupils. It is also very beneficial and useful for me as a future teacher to be able to use and apply the E=book to my future pupils. It is good to vary the teaching aids as pupils will get bored easily. Thus, with the variety of teaching aids can really capture the pupil’s attention and heart. Pupils will learn better and get the information delivered effectively.

I will try my best to finish the E-book on time. Not only that, I will try to come out with beautiful and beneficial E-book to suits with my targeted audience. I hope that I can really make a difference in delivering the information by using the E-book. So, wish me luck as I really need to finish up everything on time and I need to manage my time well.

ALL THE BEST FOR ME and TRY TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAY…

Appreciate all the things in front of us and enjoy all along the way of our journey no matter how hard it is. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

TREASURE AND ENJOY LIFE!!! =)

0 comments on "TREASURE LIFE......=)"

Post a Comment