Monday, August 10, 2009

SAY CHEESE!!!!! (PHOTO EDITING)










=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

My life is getting better and better. I am so thankful and hope all the good things will accompany me along the way. Hopefully. Plus, it's going to be holiday next week! I can't wait for that. Being in my home town, meet my family and eat my mum's lovely dishes. I am craving for that!!! (Now i am making myself hungry)

Talking about this course, Now, it’s time to learn about photo editing! I am really excited and happy to learn about it. As I am a camera freak and love to take photos. I have thousand of photos in my collections and looking to do something changes on them. I hope that I can do lots of creativity in my own photos and make them more fun and beautiful to look at. Then, I can share with all my friends and families.

I was so excited as my lecturer, Puan Foziah showed us the results of photo editing such as using the Adobe Photoshop that really change the pictures as well as give big impact to the audience. They look so real and I wonder how creative they are to be able to come out with such pictures. I hope that I can be creative like them and able to do more picture tricks. Hehehehe.

But, there is still a long way to go. I need to learn more about photo editing especially about how to use and operate FX PHOTO and ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. I am still learning towards it and I really need guidance from my friends as I am really weak in this area. The positive thing is I am ready to learn.

‘Take my hands and show me the way’.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! =)

0 comments on "SAY CHEESE!!!!! (PHOTO EDITING)"

Post a Comment