Monday, August 31, 2009


How time flies…Now it is about 2months I am studying in UM and I can feel that I am actually happy to be here. It is like changing for the better and I hope that it will always be better and better. Now it is fasting month and I am really happy as I was able to break fast with my lovely family and get together last weekend. I am always strong when my family is always beside me and I am really thankful for that. Not to forget all my friends that cherish my life and make me happy all the time. Being far from the family, my friends are the replacement and I do treasure friendship in my life.

Talking about this course, last week we need to explore and learn about AUDIO EDITING. Which I still need learn more on that. But, I think that it is god to have the chance to learn about it as music is one of the medium in enhancing the teaching aids for my future teaching. It is important for me to learn as well as master the skills as I believe that all the knowledge is for my own good and nothing to be wasted on. I know that I will apply and use all the skills in the future and really make my activities interesting and captivating. HOPEFULLY.

I am interested in this quotation on hard work:


Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.

By: Doug Firebaugh:

This quotation reflects that hard work pays. Every single thing that we need to do is all for my own good in order to get a better tomorrow as well as a bright future. Thus, it shows that we need to work and never give up in making our efforts as we want to achive the goal for a bright future.

In addition, I also need to finish up my tutorials on E-book, Photo editing and the new one Audio editing. Now I am working on it and I hope that I can finish it all on time Hopefully. I really need to work hard from now on. =)

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment