Monday, September 7, 2009

HAPPINESS!!!



Now I am in the 9th week! There are a lot of things that I’ve learnt all these while. Knowledge about the education as well as about my life. Now I am heading to a more meaningful life. I always hoping and praying for my life to be better day by day.

Last week was a bit hectic week for me as I need to catch up for the deadlines. Now I am glad as I’ve submitted all the assignments on time and I was so relieved. I know that another tasks and another assignments will come in. And I think I prepare for that as I consider this semester is synonym with the endless work and assignments. Thus, I need to be mentally and physically prepared with all the assignments.

Talking about what we have done last week, in groups, we need to our task on the book and then we need to make the notes in PowerPoint Presentation. It was good to work that way as it helped to enhance my understanding better as well as more brains to come out with brilliant ideas.

Last but not least, I want a happy life as well as learn better for this semester and ahead. Enjoy life to the fullest!

I like this quotation and I would love to share with everyone to ponder on:

BARUCH SPINOZA:

"What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness."

2 comments on "HAPPINESS!!!"

Unknown on April 6, 2019 at 4:37 PM said...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful design and style. good friday celebration ideas

Unknown on April 6, 2019 at 4:37 PM said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We grabbed a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there… Easter Quotes Funny

Post a Comment