Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My baby step to PBEY3102


At first, i find it so hard to be in UM..such an alien place for me!!! I am in the 3rd year of degree but just about 4 days here in this big and challenging UM. I know that this is the starting of a long and hard journey for me to go through. I hope that i can handle and go through all the obstacles in my life. Lately, I always being tension and cannot control my anger. I know i really need to handle my stress starting from now. It is not easy to adapt myself in such big place, and the place that i will go surely my mum. Iwill talk to her almost every night and tell everything to her. Such a comfort zone for me when i can talk to her. Now, let's talk about the brand new course for me; Pbey 3102. Honestly, i really eager to know and study in depth about this course. I know that this course can help me a lot as being a future teacher. i am eager to learn more and enrich my experiences as i know all these knowledge and skills can really benefit me as the preparation for me to be in the real teaching world in the future. hope things will getting better from now on....Wish me luck!!!!!!

0 comments on "My baby step to PBEY3102"

Post a Comment